Dimensionsh. 1.6 cm (5/8 in.) × l. 2.1 cm (13/16 in.) × w. 1.6 cm (5/8 in.)
MediumBronze or copper alloy
ProvenanceFormerly in the collection of the Reverend Chauncey Murch (died 1907). Collected between 1883 and 1906 while Murch was a missionary in Egypt. Collection purchased by the Museum from the Murch family with funds provided by Helen Miller Gould, 1910.